School year 2018/2019
International French School of Skopje (EFIS) at 19 Nikola Parapunov street located in Skopje.
EFIS is a school that accepts children from kindergarten (maternelle) to graduation class (terminale). Its students consist of natives of the country in which the school is based as well as French and foreign children.
According to an agreement dated May 12th 2014 EFIS ltd delegated the pedagogical management of the institution to the French Secular Mission (MLF). The MLF, an association according to the 1901 law, is a non-profit organization, founded in 1902 and state-approved in 1907. Its purpose is to develop the French language and French culture abroad.
The goal of this regulation is to ensure proper functioning and safety of students and staff.
The establishment is a place devoted exclusively to education and teaching. These rules are designed to implement, in the best conditions, learning community life, the sense of responsibility, rights and duties of each person in the school community.
It is based on the following principles:
- Respect political, ideological or religious neutrality (the principle of secularism).
- Respect each other.
- Protect against any form of physical or moral abuse and condemn any use of violence with NO exceptions!
- Requirement for students to participate in all activities in the schedule and requirements in the formal curriculum.
- Respect the School starting hours/ finishing hours
- Respect the school furniture, material and equipment available to all.